PHYSICS TEACHER JOBS IN Kensington & Chelsea
If you are a qualified and enthusiastic Physics Teacher, then we have an exciting role for you at our exceptional schools in the Kensington & Chelsea area.
We have exciting roles where you will be part of a dynamic and friendly team, and teach at highly successful schools.
With a shortage of competent physics teachers, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to revive interest in physics in the classroom. Good science teachers are hard to find, and if you have the passion for inspiring students to make science their favourite subject, then we defiantly have positions for you
Secondary School Teaching
You will inspire young people and teach them about the relevance of physics while encouraging them to question where we would be without it. You will demonstrate the fun, enjoyable side that physics has to offer.
You will use your physics expertise to ensure that the subject is both exciting as well as informative. With a proven track record of success in teaching physics, you will also help raise student attainment, with the view to encouraging students to pursue physics beyond secondary education.
If you are a well rounded teacher who is fully conversant in all aspects of physics, this role offers progression, security and job satisfaction that is hard to beat.
Physics Teaching Requirements
If you are interested in the rewards and challenges of teaching science, our roles present a wonderful opportunity to become a real asset at our most popular secondary schools in the Kensington & Chelsea area.
As well as being highly organised you should also be able to demonstrate:
- High professional standards.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to teach physics across the secondary age range.
- Communicate effectively with students.
- Promote effective teaching and learning.
Candidates will help inspire enthusiasm and a love of science and physics in the students, and maintain the high standards of our robust science departments. This is a great opportunity to join one of our dynamic schools. You will help inspire enthusiasm and a love of physics in the students, whilst maintaining the high standards that our schools have come to expect of their staff and students.
Supporting Our Chemistry Teachers in Kensington & Chelsea
- Our schools in Kensington & Chelsea offer a supportive environment and have state of the art science departments, and are very supportive of their staff with forward thinking science departments and excellent facilities. Our schools take great pride in their consistent record of academic successes and the opportunities that they can offer students and teachers through a varied curriculum.
- Our schools have a forward thinking science and physics department with excellent facilities. It is eager to recruit the top talent from the science and physics professions in order to continually raise educational standards. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly teaching team.
- Professional development is a strong feature of our Kensington & Chelsea schools and as such you will have the opportunity to acquire and develop new skills to enhance your career further.